.
.

2014 Renault Megane



2014 Renault Megane new look revealed shortly before the model’s official presentation at the 2013 International Frankfurt Motor Show. Limited details and a few press photos were released by the French carmaker earlier today.


Designs, the new 2014 Renault Megane is going to be available in all the body styles starting in the first quarter of next year. The Megane line-up’s turn to incorporate the brand’s latest front-end styling. Renault continues to deploy its new design identity between the front ends of Mégane Hatchback, Mégane Estate and Mégane Coupé which feature the same bumper and bonnet. All of them are equipped with new elliptical headlights.

Powertrain, upgrade also made in 2014 Renault Megane engine powertrain. The GT line models could benefit from the new 120 hp 1.2-liter turbo with double-clutch gearbox. The new Renault Megane will goes on sale in Europe in the first quarter of 2014 and also in other markets.





1 comments:

jhone said...

I changed my home and had to move 3 vehicles from Washington to West Virginia. My delivery window was short, and I wanted to avoid asking friends to travel such a distance to help out. Due to our moving schedule, the cars had to arrive on a deadline. We need them to get to work.

the quantum company arranged for a truck to arrive the very next day. The price was good, and I didn’t need to pay any deposit. He took my calls every time throughout the shipment, so I always knew where my cars were. They all arrived in perfect shape on the earliest day they were estimated to arrive.

quantum Transport solutions offered impeccable service, easy and prompt. If I ever need such services again, I’ll definitely call. open car transport quote

Blog Widget by LinkWithin